Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies in Sweden 2020: Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP). The Scholarships is for master’s degree studies in Sweden and an estimated number of up to 300 scholarships are to be awarded in 2020.
Do you have ambition, leadership experience and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Find out if you can apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Institute.
Scholarships to be taken at: Universities in Sweden.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters
Slots: 300 scholarships available
Scholarship Worth: See scholarship benefits.
Subject Eligibility: All subjects are eligible
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Global eligibility
English Language Requirements: Based on admission requirement.
A large number scholarships are to be granted for master’s programmes starting in the autumn semester 2020. A list of master’s programmes that are eligible for SI scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 will be published by 6 November 2019 at the official scholarship website.
An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020.
The competition for SI scholarships is very high. Usually 2-6 % of the applicants are awarded an SISGP scholarship. If you were not successful, we recommend that you also look for other scholarship opportunities from your government, from organisations in your country, or from Swedish universities.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for the Swedish Institute Scholarships are based on the following categories;
You must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
The master’s studies must be eligible for SI scholarships.
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 3 April 2020.
Other eligibility criteria
There are also conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
Recommended Posts for You:
- Australia Awards Scholarships for Africans 2020-2021 – See Commencement Date and Apply
- Postgraduate Scholarships Awards at the University of Alberta (Fully Funded)
- Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
Application Procedures for the Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies in Sweden 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are to;
- To begin with, apply for a master’s programme at universityadmissions.se, between 16 October 2019 – 15 January 2020.
- Apply for an SI scholarship between 10-20 February 2020, follow the instructions at the official application page.
Document Requirements: Information about required documents and the forms needed for the documents will be published (at the official website) well in advance of the application period.
You will also need to attach a copy of your passport in your application. Your personal data including name, citizenship and photograph must be shown clearly.
Admission Application: 15 January 2020
Scholarship Application: February 20th 2019.
To follow up on this opportunity and get new ones, SIGN UP NOW for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form. Remember to login to your email and confirm your signup.