Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2020: The Singapore Management University is inviting applications from international students for the Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program 2020 aimed at students with good academic records but with low financial capabilities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shirin Fozdar Programme (SFP).
Scholarships to be taken at: Singapore Management University, Singapore.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Education Support.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate.
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: $15,000.
Subject Eligibility: Any degree course tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
English Language Requirements: See school admission requirements.
Apply Also For: Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
About the Scholarship Program (Shirin Fozdar Scholarship):
Established in 2016 and one of the initiatives of the Shirin Fozdar Programme (SFP), the Scholarship is available to full-time female undergraduates at the Singapore Management University. The objective of the Scholarship is to recognise outstanding female undergraduates of foreign nationalities and to support them in their education at the University.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Shirin Fozdar Scholarship at Singapore Management University;
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must Demonstrate financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900)
- Applicants must have good academic results
- Applicants must be Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects)
Scholarship Duration and Benefits:
The following benefits accrue to the scholarship awardees;
- Each award is valued at $15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study.
- The award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidised tuition fee. The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfilment of its eligibility criteria.
- Bard Foreign Scholarships for International Undergraduates, 2020
- International Students Scholarship Program 2020 at Duke University, USA
- University of West England Millenium Scholarship 2020 (Open to International Students)
Application Procedures for the Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2020 at Singapore Management University – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission into an undergraduate degree program at the university)
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
[…] Also Check: Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2020 at Singapore Management University, Singap… […]
[…] Shirin Fozdar Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2020 at Singapore Management University, Singap… […]