UQ-Liveris Academy International Scholarships in Australia 2019: Several scholarships opportunities exist in Australia for both domestic and international students and this very certainly will be good news for those wishing to study in Australia through tuition-free programs. Applications are now open for the Liveris Academy International Scholarships 2019 for students in Engineering to study in Australia through a fully funded scholarship program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Liveris Academy.
Scholarship to be Taken At: University of Queensland, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Cover plus additional $10,000 travel support
Subject Eligibility: Bachelor/Master of Engineering Programs.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Australian and International Students are eligible to apply.
English Language Requirement: Not stated, please refer to the school admission information page
Consider Applying Also For:
- Kiel University Scholarships 2019 for International Students in Germany
- Postgraduate Research Training Program Grants and Scholarships in Australia
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
For candidates interested in applying for the Liveris Academy International Scholarships 2019, it may be necessary to note down the eligibility conditions so as to guide your application process.
- Applicant must have to complete, or has completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of award and achieves a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 for their year 12 studies; or completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of the award.
- Applicants must be enrolled or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year.
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Application Procedures for the UQ-Liveris Academy International Scholarships in Australia 2019 – How-to-Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, enrolment in an approved program at the school is necessary.
As such, interested applicants must have to take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After applying, applicants will be automatically considered for an award of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 5, 2019