Koç University Masters and PhD Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2020: Koç University is pleased to announce the commencement of the Masters and PhD Scholarships for International students for the 2020/21 academic session supported by the Turkish Government. The scholarship offers support to students from all countries who wish to pursue master and PhD programs at Koç University. It also supports academicians and post-doctoral researchers to collaborate with Turkish researchers.
The scholarship for masters with Thesis and PhD programs offers full-tuition fee waivers scholarships for successful applicants in addition to other benefits. After submitting an online application to the Master with Thesis (Research Masters) or PhD programs, applicants may be shortlisted for an interview by the evaluation committee. Students from all over the world are hereby encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship offer and advance their educational career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Koç University
Scholarship to be taken at: Turkey
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Worth: See Award benefits
Subject Eligibility: Research Masters and PhD courses tenable at Koç University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Success Scholarship for International Student to Study in Turkey, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Koç University Masters and PhD Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students wishing to advance their career in a Turkish University.
- Applicants for the masters by thesis scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized higher institution.
- Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor and master’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership skills and must be a great team player.
- 100% tuition scholarship (full tuition waiver for all admitted students)
- Monthly stipend (amount depends on the decision of the evaluation committee at the relevant Graduate School and can range between 2.000-4.000+ Turkish Lira per month).
- Accommodation in the Koç University graduate apartments located near campus or a monthly housing allowance.
- Health insurance and an office space.
- Laptop (based on need and depending on decision of the evaluation committee at the relevant Graduate School).
- Travel grants to present at selected conferences or to participate in research activities (awarded on a competitive basis).
- QUEX PhD Scholarships in Australia and United Kingdom for International Students
- International Students (Masters and PhD) Scholarships 2020 at Massey University, New Zealand
Application Procedures for the Koç University Masters and PhD Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2020
There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need. However, PhD applicants are encouraged to submit an application to the Turkish Scholarship Program. Applicants can indicate in their Statement of Purpose if they are recipients or have applied to a specific scholarship scheme (country-based).
Applicants should ensure that their GRE test scores, recommendation letters, Statement of Purpose, Curriculum Vitae are included during their application submission.
Application Deadline: Ongoing