Presidential Scholarship at Point Park University in USA 2020: Point Park University – USA is offering a Presidential Scholarship for international undergraduate students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to study at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University privately funded merit scholarships are available to international students at all levels – undergraduate, transfer and graduate. If you are a student from a non-English education country, you are still eligible for scholarship money, based on your academic success and a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Point Park University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Point Park University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: All levels
Scholarship Worth: $19,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Presidential Scholarship at Point Park University in USA;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a any level degree program;
- The award is available for all level courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Point Park University in USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Point Park University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Presidential Scholarship at Point Park University in USA
To be part of this opportunity for the award, eligible applicants need to have a program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can send your application through completed online application form for the award.
Application Deadline: Currently Open