St John’s College Nathoo Bursary at University of Cambridge: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and outstanding international undergraduate students for St John’s College Nathoo Bursary who performed well in academics and wish to study at University of Cambridge in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
The Nathoo Bursary is an annual award of £10,000 awarded to one first year undergraduate student for the duration of their studies. The Nathoo Bursary is open only to students who have already applied to Cambridge via UCAS and have been offered a place to study at St John’s.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the St John’s College Nathoo Bursary at University of Cambridge;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Cambridge in UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Cambridge’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for St John’s College Nathoo Bursary at University of Cambridge in UK
All offer holders are considered for the Nathoo Bursary by the College. The first shortlist is drawn by the College based on the candidates’ academic records and their performance during the admissions process. An application is not required at this stage. The shortlisted candidates are notified by the College and they are invited to submit a separate application in July. The application form will be sent to them by email. The finalists are invited to attend an interview at the beginning of September. The application open and closing dates are still tentative and will be confirmed at the beginning of summer 2020.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020