International students are hereby invited to apply for Bilkent University Scholarships 2021/2022 to study in Turkey. The scholarships are meant for students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Students on scholarship are required to take at least the minimum course load from their curriculum specified for their major department each semester (excluding additional courses, any minor program courses, withdrawn courses, GE100, GE251 and non-credit courses) and to maintain a minimum Annual-GPA of 2.00/4.00.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bilkent University, Turkey
Scholarships to be taken at: Bilkent University, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Bilkent University Scholarships 2021-2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates interested in this Bilkent University scholarship programs are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program;
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Students on accommodation scholarship are required to maintain a minimum Annual-GPA of 2.50/4.00.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Bilkent University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-To-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible applicants need to apply for a study place in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can complete the online application form for to indicate interest for an award.
Application Deadline: Not Specified