International Freshman Scholarship at University of Mississippi: University of Mississippi – USA is inviting applications from intellectual international students who have achieved outstanding academic success for International Freshman Scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
This Scholarship are generally offered on the basis of a student’s academic merit; they vary according to a student’s high school grades (minimum 3.25 out of 4), Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Mississippi, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Mississippi, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $23,454- to $3,900
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Freshman Scholarship at University of Mississippi, USA
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Mississippi, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Mississippi’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Need Based Financial Aid at College of Wooster, USA 2020
Application Procedures for International Freshman Scholarship at University of Mississippi, USA
Students are automatically considered for the (AES-INTL) through the admission application. Students need to be admitted to the university before the Financial Aid priority deadline to be considered. They must meet the same admission and scholarship eligibility requirements as do their U.S. counterparts. For more information, see information available at the Office of Financial Aid.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020