Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University: Applications are hereby invited from academically qualified international undergraduate students for Incoming Freshmen Scholarship who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at Central Methodist University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Academic Scholarships are granted to qualify incoming undergraduate CLAS students based on their academic record, GPA and ACT scores. Students must me enrolled full time (12 hours or more) to be eligible for CMU or institutional scholarships and grant for both domestic and international students. Academic scholarships vary from $4,000 to $12,000 and are based on cumulative GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Central Methodist University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Central Methodist University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $4,000 to $12,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Central Methodist University in USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Central Methodist University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Incoming Freshmen Scholarship at Central Methodist University in USA
To be part of this scholarship award, applicants needs to have programme to the program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable programme at the University, you can send your application through completed online application form for the award.
Eligible candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020