SIT STAR Scholarship at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland: Applications are invited from outstanding and eligible international students for SIT STAR Scholarship at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland for 2020 /2021 academic session.
SIT offers a wide range of scholarships in cooperation with partners companies to support talented students in their education and future career. SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS , Tuition waiver for students with excellent GPA (Grade Point Average).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, Switzerland
Scholarships to be taken at: Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, Switzerland
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee & cost of living for two years in Switzerland
Subject Eligibility: Computer Science and Software Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the SIT STAR Scholarship at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland:
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a master’s degree program.
- The award is available for master’s degree courses in computer science and software engineering offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology, Switzerland.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Schaffhausen Institute of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for SIT STAR Scholarship at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology in Switzerland
ZERO application fee until September 1, 2020! Apply online https://sit.org/admissions/
Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT master (please contact [email protected] for additional information).
Application Deadline: August 2, 2020 – Non-EU student (non-EU visa)
September 1, 2020 – Swiss residents and EU students (EU visa)