Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Edinburgh: The University of Edinburgh is pleased to invite international students to apply for the 2020 John Fisher High Performance Computing (HPC) Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session for applicants enrolling for masters studies. Each scholarship will be valued to the tune of 50% of the applicant’s tuition fee rate and will be tenable for one academic year for full-time studies or for the prescribed period for part-time students.
The scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit to students from different parts of the world who are accepted for admission for the master’s degree programme in HPC or the MSc in HPC with Data Science.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Edinburgh
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Graduate (MSc)
Scholarship Worth: 50% Tuition Fees Reduction
Subject Eligibility: Full-time High Performance Computing with Data Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: Eastern Illinois University International Student Scholarship, 2020
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Edinburgh, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who have been offered admission to the MSc in High Performance Computing or the MSc in High Performance with Data Science before the scholarship deadline are eligible to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have obtained a second class upper division bachelor’s degree in relevant course from a recognized institution or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong passion to learn and must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must possess the minimum English language requirements needed to be admitted into the University of Edinburgh.
- Deadline Extended: Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020 for Students of Developing Countries
- Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Application procedure for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Edinburgh
Applicants are to complete the online application form before the application expiration deadline. Applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh prior to applying for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2020 23:59 GMT