MENA Global Study Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham 2020: Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding academic students for MENA Global Study Achievement Scholarship at University of Birmingham in UK for 2020/2021 academic session. This award is basically for candidates with good academic record and good moral character.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. They continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed their work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: £ 2,500
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the MENA Global Study Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Application is open to nationalities from the above mentioned countries.
- The award is available for Undergraduate Program in various subjects offered at the University.
- Applicants must have chosen the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020.
- The Candidates must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham.
- Applicants must meet the academic requirement of their offer to the program.
- Candidates must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Applicants must be able to start their studies at the University in September 2020.
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have achieved following English language qualifications: IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in every band, TOEFL IBT 80 overall with a minimum of 19 in listening, 19 in reading, 21 in speaking and 19 in writing, PEARSON with a minimum of 53 in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Application Procedures for the MENA Global Study Achievement Scholarship At University of Birmingham, UK 2020
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham in other to process this application. This scholarship will be awarded based on the student’s enrolment in September 2020.
The university accepts applications from those applicants who have the following qualifications: Three GCE A levels, International Baccalaureate Diploma, SQA Higher and Advanced Higher, Cambridge Pre-U, A mix of A levels and Cambridge Pre-U subjects, Irish Leaving Certificate Higher Level, The European Baccalaureate.
Document Requirement: Applicants maybe expected to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020