MMU Dalton international awards for Natural Sciences in UK: International students outside the EU-member countries are invited to apply for the Dalton International Scholarships offered by the Department of Natural Sciences of Manchester Metropolitan University – United Kingdom. The scholarships are open to international [non-EU students commencing self-funded full-time postgraduate study in September 2020.
The Department of MMU is a research-rich academic community in the Faculty of Science and Engineering, with a well-established reputation in the fields of biology, chemistry, geography and environmental science. They work with a lot other research institutions and industry partners including national organisations and NGOs worldwide delivering solutions that address challenges posed in environmental change and sustainability, health, socio-economic, cultural and political change and advanced materials.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Manchester Metropolitan University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Slots: 3 Masters Scholarships.
Scholarship Worth: $5000.
Subject Eligibility: See lists of eligible courses (below).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students (non-EU).
Also, Check: Manchester Metropolitan University Global Scholarships 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- International students from the non-EU member countries are eligible.
- Applicants must have applied and be offered an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at the university.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Dalton Scholarship, the program can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been achieved.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2020/2021 scholarship
- Applicants are required to achieve a first-degree classification in the undergraduate or 2:1 classification undergraduate studies to be able to apply for admission.
- English Language Requirement: You should check and be sure to satisfy the English language requirements of the university as it relates to your chosen program.
- MSc Conservation Biology
- MSc Animal Behaviour
- MSc Zoo Conservation Biology
- MSc Restoration Ecology
- MSc Environmental Practice
- MSc Advanced Materials
- MSc Advanced Materials (with placement)
See Also: Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Edinburgh
Application Procedures for the MMU Dalton international awards for Natural Sciences in UK – How-to-Apply:
As stated in eligibility (above), candidates must have apply and be offered a place for a postgraduate degree program at MMU. Then they should complete the online application form to receive the study award.
Document Requirements: You need to provide your previous study certificates, a CV, language ability proof, and your nationality proof (ID card or passport).
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020.