Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020: International students are invited to apply for the Jiangsu Government Scholarship awards for the 2020 academic session to be taken in China. The scholarship is sponsored by the Jiangsu Provincial Government to promote the development of higher education of international students in Jiangsu. Scholarships will be awarded to excellent international students or scholars undertaking a full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
The scholarship will also cover non-degree program students and exchange students in line with educational exchange agreements and memorandum of understandings between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international establishments.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Jiangsu Provincial Government
Scholarship to be taken at: China
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full Fee Waiver, monthly allowance of CNY1,500, Medical insurance and accommodation.
Subject Eligibility: Eligible courses available at any university or college in Jiangsu Province.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese applicants in good health who are willing to advance their educational career in China.
- Applicants for the undergraduate award must possess a senior high school certificate or its equivalent with good grades and must be under the age of twenty years.
- Master’s degree applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in relevant course and must be under the age of thirty-five years.
- Doctoral candidates must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university and be under the age of forty years.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws governing the People’s republic of China while also meeting the admission requirements of the different host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must not be recipients of other scholarships sponsored by the Chinese government, local government or other organizations simultaneously.
- Western New England University Women in Engineering International Scholarship, USA 2020
- Global Korea Scholarship 2020 (Funded by Korea Government)
Application Procedures for the Jiangsu Government Scholarship for International Students, 2020
Applicants are to access the online application form by visiting the official application website, register an individual account, complete the application and also upload relevant support documents.
Applicants are to print the application form, sign it and email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020