Tauranga Campus International Bursary At University of Waikato: University of Waikato is currently inviting applications from eligible and outstanding international students for Tauranga campus international bursary at the institution in New Zealand for 2020/2021 academic session. This award is highly competitive and basically for students with good academic record and good moral character.
The University of Waikato established the University of Waikato Tauranga Campus International Bursary to be offered to international students who have applied and received an offer of place for study at the University’s Tauranga Campus. No application is required. The Bursary will be applied to tuition fees only and is not transferrable.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Waikato, New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Waikato, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Scholarship level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be eligible for the Tauranga Campus International Bursary At University of Waikato; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants must be Domestic or International students
- Award is available for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates enrolling full-time to study at the University of Waikato Tauranga Campus in the first year of the program.
- Applicants must not be coming to the University of Waikato via a sponsoring body and not be coming to the University of Waikato on a Guaranteed Credit Arrangement through a study oversea or student exchange agreement.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
- How- To- Apply: To be part of this award opportunity, eligible applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, no application is required candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- For accepting admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Documents Requirement: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcript with their applications.
Application Deadline: Closed