Business School MSc Scholarships UK: The University of Edinburgh’s School of Business welcomes application from suitably qualified candidates for their 2019 scholarship program. Scholarships are aimed at Masters students who wish to study in their university commencing from September intake.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh’s Business School, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarship
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Masters degree program
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth: scholarship value ranges from £4,000 to £10,000.
Subject Eligibility: Scholarship covers courses in the School of Business
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from international communities are eligible to apply
English Language Requirement: Proof of English Language proficiency is a basic requirement for candidates from non-English speaking Nations.
The University of Edinburgh Business School offers a number of scholarships worldwide. The International MSc Scholarships are open to all nationalities outside of the UK and EU. These scholarships are covering part of the fees for students commencing the study of one of their Master’s courses in September 2019
Scholarship Eligibility and Basic Requirements
- All Countries except EU and UK
- The scholarships will be available for all their taught Masters courses and for all nationalities outside of the UK and EU.
- Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants can only accept one scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School.
Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Masters’ programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
Application Format for the Business School MSc Scholarships UK:
All applications for the scholarships are done online
There will be no separate application process for The University of Edinburgh Business School scholarships, but note there is a separate application process through for the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarships
Application deadline: Not stated
Recommended Post(s): United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship, 2019