Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2020 at Coventry University, UK: Applications are currently being received for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2020 to be hosted at Coventry University in the United Kingdom across multiple locations (London, Birmingham, Coventry, and other regions) and in Brussels, Belgium.
The Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship is aimed at mid-career Ethiopian public servants and government officials with demonstrable skills in the fields of policy, innovation, and leadership.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Program Title: Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
Program Location: UK.
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Ethiopian Citizens.
Consider Applying Also For:
- Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships Award 2020 for Students of Developing Countries to Study UK
- Apply for the Hocking Fellowship Programme 2019/2020
- World Bank Group (WBG) 2020 Postgraduate Fellowship Program for Young Africans
Fellowship Other Details (Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship):
Fellowship Course/programme structure
Fellows will undertake an eight-week course covering the following main themes:
- Leadership for government and public policy
- Public policy analysis and management
- Evidence based policy making
- Policy delivery mechanisms and measuring policy impact
- Personal public service leadership and impact
- Strategy setting, transparency, accountability and stakeholder engagement
- Manage change in public policy
Eligibility Criteria for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship:
To be eligible for a Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Ethiopia and currently live in the country
- Return to your country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship
- Have significant professional public service experience prior to applying
- Have a postgraduate level qualification, or equivalent professional training, or experience in a relevant area at the time of application
- Have excellent written and spoken English to be assessed by fellowship assessment panel
- Already be, or aspire to be, a senior leader in the Ethiopian public service
- Demonstrate a commitment to leadership development and innovation
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship
Benefits of Participation in the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship:
Each fellowship includes:
- Full programme fees.
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship.
- Return economy airfare from Ethiopia to the UK.
Application Procedures for the Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates for the Chevening Fellowships should refer to the Fellowships central timeline for information about the application and selection process.
Application Deadline: Monday, 13 January 2020.