Orange Knowledge Programme for Masters Students and Professionals, 2020: The Orange Knowledge Programme is pleased to announce the call for application for its 2020 grants cycle for master’s students and mid-career professionals. The Orange Knowledge Programme aims at contributing to the society’s sustainable and inclusive development by providing scholarships as well as grants to qualified individuals. The programme provides funds and other supports to students and mid-career professionals who are passionate about advancing their academic as well as career prospects. The 2020 application cycle is open to nationals of eligible countries who live and work in the respective countries.
Programme Sponsor(s): Government of Holland
Programme to be taken at: Holland
Programme Type: Fully funded
Programme level: Masters and short courses
Programme Worth: Not stated
Subject Eligibility: All fields tenable at the participating host institution
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for applicants from Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
You may also like: Dag Hammarskjöld Fund Fellowship for International Professionals, 2020
Programme Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Orange Knowledge Programme for Masters Students and Professionals, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of the eligible country who are living or working in any of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must ensure that their area of study matches the focus area for each country. As only candidates that fall within the focus area of his/her country of employment will be eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized higher institution from relevant course.
Other Opportunities for you:
- AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2020 – 2022 (Fully-Funded to Germany)
- Africa Scholars Program at Università Cattolica for Masters Students
Application Procedure for the Orange Knowledge Programme for Masters Students and Professionals, 2020
Applicants are to first select a course and then contact the education institution of your course and ask to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants are to ensure that they apply to the course in which they are eligible to study.
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: The application deadline varies as follows:
5th February- 24th March (all short course and master’s programmes)
13th May-30th June (all short course and master’s programmes with a 12-month duration)
2nd September-13th October (short course only)