Africa Scholars Program at Università Cattolica for Masters Students: The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore hereby invites applications from students from Africa for the Africa Scholars Program for the 2020 academic session. The university as part of its mission aims to foster relationships with developing countries that will enable students to study in a 2-year graduate degree programs to be taken in English at either Milan, Roma, Piacenza or Cremona Campuses of the university. The program comprises of 2-year graduate degrees all taught in English and starting in September of each year. These program prepares students for an academic or professional career and graduates are also eligible to enrol in the PhD programs at Italian universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cattolica Africa Scholars Program
Scholarship to be taken at: Italy
Scholarship Type: Partial scholarship
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: €5,540
Subject Eligibility: Master’s degree courses available at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for African students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Africa Scholars Program at Università Cattolica for Masters Students, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a second class upper division/ 2.1 degree or higher.
- Applicants must show proof of proficiency in English language
- Applicants should note that the scholarship is competitive and they will be assessed based on academic merit.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country and assist in the development of their country after completion of studies.
- 2020 Wells Mountain Initiative Scholars Program for Developing Nations
- University of London Distance learning Scholarships for Masters Students, 2019
Application Procedure for the Africa Scholars Program at Università Cattolica for Masters Students
Applicants must upload a copy of passport with the page containing the applicant’s data and photo; copy of high school certificate; copy of bachelor’s degree
Applicants should also upload official academic transcripts and updates curriculum vitae together with a motivation letter and academic reference.
Applicants are to note that documents can be accepted in Italian, English, French or Spanish and all documents should be uploaded in a legible form preferably, pdf format.
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2020