AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2021 – 2022: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the fully-funded AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2020 – 2022 for future leaders Africa to be held in Germany
The AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship initiative opens its doors for Future Leaders from all regions in Africa. With this decision AFRIKA KOMMT! increases the framework for sustainable economic cooperation and the exchange of knowledge.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The programme is an initiative of German Industry for Future Leaders from Africa.
Program Location: Germany.
Program Title: AFRIKA KOMMT! FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME 2020 – 2022.
Program Type: Leadership Training Fellowship Program.
Program Duration: 2 years
Slots: Not Stated.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Africans.
AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2021 – 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be qualified for the AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2021 – 2022, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Be Citizen of a country in Africa
- Possess a university degree in a relevant subject (please see individual company profiles)
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years and physically fit
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2021-2022 can only submitted through the online application system.
There are four steps to apply;
- Step 1: Check the general candidate requirements – do you fit the criteria?
- Step 2: Check the available placements and required profiles of the ninth intake of AFRIKA KOMMT! 2021-2022 – Please remember you are applying for the programme in general, not for a specific placement.
- Step 3: Visit the application platform and fill in the application form in English
- Step 4: Submit your application BEFORE the application deadline – applications submitted after this date cannot be considered.
- You will be required to upload a short presentation about your motivation, an idea for a change initiative.
- Your photo and your certificates
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2021