International Students MERO Scholarship at University of Bradford: University of Bradford is offering MERO scholarship to eligible students. The University offers a wide range of financial help to assist students on their university journey, and invests over £4m annually in the Access Agreement and other scholarships to support students from all backgrounds.
Every year the University awards numerous non-repayable scholarships to UK, EU and international students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances or economic hardship. The University is a technology university with over 50 years of cutting-edge research experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bradford, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Bradford, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Scholarship level: Undergraduates or Postgraduates
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Palestine, Nepal
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students MERO Scholarship at University of Bradford; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants must be International students from the above mentioned countries
- The award is offered to Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught Postgraduate research and prospective Postgraduate of the University.
- Candidates must have a previous year academic degree.
- Applicants on discounted partnership programs are not entitled to this application.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University.
Application Procedures for the International Students MERO Scholarship at University of Bradford in UK 2020
Once an applicant is admitted into any undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the University of Bradford, the scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application is required. These scholarships are not paid in addition to the international academic scholarship.
Document Requirement: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
Application Deadline: Currently Open