Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) scholarships: Victoria University of Wellington – New Zealand is pleased to offer Master of Fine Art (Creative Practice) Scholarships to an outstanding and creative international students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic year.
Creative Practice scholarships are available for international students who specialise in Theatre or Film. Students from eligible countries, including Commonwealth countries, can apply for fully funded study at Victoria University of Wellington through the New Zealand Scholarships programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: NZ$5,000–$15,000
Subject Eligibility: Fine Art
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Fully funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Liverpool
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a Masters degree program;
- The award is available for Masters in Fine Art courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Victoria University of Wellington’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Bright Futures International Scholarship at Yeshiva University in USA
Application Procedures for Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington
Students don’t need to make a formal application for these scholarships, assessment is based on merit once receive your application. Successful applicants for scholarships will be notified with their Offer of Place.
Eligible candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
[…] You may also like: Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) scholarships 2020 […]