International Taught Master Scholarships at Lincoln University 2020/21: Lincoln University, New Zealand is pleased to announce the 2020/21 academic session International Taught Master Scholarships for International students enrolled in a full-time Taught Masters course at the university.
Lincoln University is a national university in New Zealand committed to excellent academic and research activities. The university strives to facilitate the growth of students and staffs as well as becoming a globally-ranked, top-five land-based University, unlocking the power of the land to enhance lives and grow the future.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lincoln University
Scholarship to be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: NZ$7,000-$10,000
Subject Eligibility: See Subject Eligibility
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
You may also like: New Zealand Scholarships programme 2020 (Fully-funded)
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Taught Master Scholarships at Lincoln University 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who are passionate about advancing their educational career at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant courses from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- Applicants must possess English language requirements needed for admission into a postgraduate study programme at Lincoln University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials and must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Master of Business-Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business- Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Applied Computing
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management and Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management of Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
Application Procedures for the International Taught Master Scholarships at Lincoln University 2020/21
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the online application before the expiration of the deadline. Applicants should ensure that they provide accurate and complete information as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020