Meadow Hall Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for Young Graduates: Young and interested graduates are hereby invited to submit their applications for the Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020 which is currently ongoing until Friday, November 22nd, 2019 as deadline for submission of applications.
Meadow Hall Foundation (MHF) is the non-profit arm of Meadow Hall Group. The Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) is a 3 month teacher training and development initiative aimed at young graduates who are passionate about the teaching profession regardless of their first academic discipline. GTTP, which started in 2013 with 30 participants, has produced over 200 professional teachers who are presently working in various schools both in Nigeria and abroad.
Program Title: Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP).
Program Location: Nigeria.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Programme.
Slots: Not Stated.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerian Young Graduates.
Program Duration: 3 months
The objectives of the Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) include the following;
- To institute professionalism in teaching by providing the required training for new entrants into the field.
- To equip trainable young entrants into the profession with the latest developments and International best practice for effective teaching and learning.
- To attract into the teaching profession dynamic individuals who will acquire workplace and professional values to impact children and ultimately the Nation.
- To create an exceptional pool of teachers.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
The following are required from interested applicants for the Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP);
- A minimum of a Second Class upper (2-1) degree from a recognised institution in or outside Nigeria
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than two years ago
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age
- Passion for the teaching profession
- Proficient ICT Skills
- Good Communication and Social Skills
- Applicants without an education qualification (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE etc) are expected to obtain one not later than 1 year after the programme.
- Training by an international educational institution with best practice teaching tools, environment and methodologies.
- A platform for self-development, creativity and excellent service delivery.
- Exposure to modern educational settings and technology.
- To become a relevant icon in moulding the future generation.
Recommended Also For You: KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 for Recent Graduates
Application Procedures for the Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme (GTTP) – How-to-Apply:
Applications are to be submitted online at the official application website. You will be required to fill your personal information and other qualifying details.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 22nd , 2019