UNSW Robin Crawford Memorial Global Awards for Study in Australia: Applications are invited from interested students all over the world for the Robin Crawford Memorial Scholarship targeted at students commencing postgraduate coursework study in eligible courses at the University of New South Wales, Australia.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage students interested in social impact to apply for study in a related program at UNSW Sydney.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 available for Duration of program (minimum).
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships are awarded for the following courses;
- Certificate in Social Impact; or
- AGSM MBA (Social Impact); or
- Master of Commerce (8404), or the Master of Commerce (Extension) (8417), specialising in Global Sustainability and Social Enterprise.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students from any nationality can apply.
- 2020 UNSW International Scholarships and Tuition Awards to Study in Australia
- Study In Australia: 2018/2019 Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University.
- Moutai Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships Award 2020 at UNSW, Australia ($92,850 Worth)
Other Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are open to all over the world.
- To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Academic Merit is considered for selection of candidates
- Aptitude and commitment to lead and contribute to better social outcomes in the business, public and/or social purpose sectors.
- Language Requirement:If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.
Application Procedures for the UNSW Robin Crawford Memorial Global Awards for Study in Australia – How-to-Apply:
Document Requirements: Those applying for the UNSW Robin Crawford Memorial Global Awards must submit the academic transcript, co-curricular statement (CCOS), personal statements and including standard letters.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019