International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University in Australia: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are hereby invited to apply for International Leadership Scholarship who demonstrate excellence academic achievement and wish enroll in a degree program at Bond University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
This Scholarship is for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience and community involvement with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship. International Leadership Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: AUD$10,000
Subject Eligibility: Please refer to Subject eligibility (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students from countries stated (below)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University in Australia;
- Applicants must be international students;
Eligible Courses: Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies, Postgraduate
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Bond University in Australia.
- Have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants
- Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community. Please use the Summary of Achievements template to present this evidence and submit this along with your completed scholarship application form.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Bond University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Application Procedures for the International Leadership Scholarship at Bond University in Australia 2020
How- To- Apply
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once completed, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
First round applications close on 30 June, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
Second round applications close on 23 August, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.