Phoenix Entrepreneur Award at Coventry University 2020: Coventry University – UK is inviting applications for Masters in international entrepreneurship for 2020/2021 academic year. The MSc in International Entrepreneurship (MSc IE) is a unique programme aimed at learners who have a keen interest in entrepreneurship and/or want to set up business ventures and create value in national and international markets.
This award is available for students from all countries including the UK who hold an offer for MSc in International Entrepreneurship starting in September 2020. It has been specifically designed to equip learners with knowledge and skills to start, grow and expand their business ventures into international markets.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Coventry University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Coventry University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £7000
Subject Eligibility: MSc International Entrepreneurship
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Phoenix Entrepreneur Award at Coventry University 2020;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a masters degree program;
- The award is available for masters courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Coventry University, UK English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Coventry University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Phoenix Entrepreneur Award at Coventry University 2020
How- To- Apply
In order to be considered for the Phoenix Entrepreneurship Award you will need to have a live offer for the MSc International Entrepreneurship course at Coventry University and meet the entry requirement conditions according to your country of origin.
Complete the application form, which includes a 500 word personal statement to include your past and current entrepreneurial activities and why this scholarship would aid your development
Email your completed application form to [email protected].
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020