Professor Barbara Raw Masters Scholarships for English: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding international master’s students for Professor Barbara Raw Masters Scholarships for English, who wish to enroll in a degree program at Royal Holloway University of London for 2020/2021 academic session.
These scholarships are available for full or part-time postgraduate students with Home/EU or international fee status studying for a taught Masters course within the Department of English. The scholarship is offered as a £10,000 cash award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Department of English
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Professor Barbara Raw Masters Scholarships for English at Royal Holloway University of London;
- Candidates must be domestic or international students;
- Students admitted into a masters degree program;
- The award is available for masters course in English program in MA Creative Writing, MA English Literature, MA Victorian Literature, Art and Culture, MA Medieval Studies offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time or part-time program at Royal Holloway University of London;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Royal Holloway’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Professor Barbara Raw Masters Scholarships for English at Royal Holloway University of London
How- To- Apply
Once you have an offer to enroll in the applicable course of study in the University, thereafter you may proceed to apply through Royal Holloway Direct.
Eligible applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020