Philip Solomon QC Scholarship at University of Melbourne: University of Melbourne – Australia is currently welcoming applications from suitably qualified and outstanding undergraduate or postgraduate international students for Philip Solomon QC Scholarship who wish to enroll in degree program in the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University was established by Melbourne Law School alumnus, Philip Solomon QC (B.Com, LL.B (Hons) (Melb), LLM (Cantab)). Philip Solomon QC has a significant practice, regularly appearing in both appeals and trials; in the High Court of Australia, the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Law (Legal study and criminology)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic or International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Philip Solomon QC Scholarship at University of Melbourne in Australia;
- Candidates must be domestic or international students;
- Students admitted into a bachelor or masters degree program;
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate program at University of Melbourne, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Melbourne’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Philip Solomon QC Scholarship at University of Melbourne in Australia
How- To- Apply
As part of a successful application for this opportunity, eligible candidates have to take admission in a bachelor‘s and master‘s degree coursework at the University. Thereafter, all applicants must submit an application with Melbourne Law School.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020