University of New South Wales International Scholarship in Australia: University of New South Wales – Australia is welcoming applications from academically qualified international students for International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of New South Wales International Scholarship in Australia
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Be commencing studies in Term 3 2020
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New South Wales’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
Application Procedures for the University of New South Wales International Scholarship in Australia
How- To- Apply
Once you have received an offer of study Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional), you can proceed to register online for application.
By applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025),
Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020