University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: Applications are hereby invited from excellence academic achieved international students for the International Entrance Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University of Calgary in Canada for 2020/2021 academic sessions.
This is offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Calgary, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Calgary, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $15,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students except Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship,
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
- Applicants must possess an excellent academic merit.
- Candidates must achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the following: Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination, Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL), International English Language Test System, Pearson Test of English (Academic).
Application Procedures for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
How- To- Apply
Once you have received an offer to study any undergraduate course, then you are eligible to apply for the University of Calgary International entrance scholarship.
Document Requirement: Applicants are expected to send the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
Candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020