International Global Citizen Scholarship Awards at Trent University, Canada is open to potential applicants who have demonstrated outstanding and excellent academic achievements, sterling leadership qualities, passionate community development services and some financial needs. Trent University, Canada offers few highly competitive international scholarships to deserving and qualified students who have been admitted to study and undergraduate course at the university. Trent University is among the highly ranked and sort after university in Canada with excellent academic and research activities which has positioned it as one of the best universities in the world over.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trent University
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Between $2,000 and $24,000
Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate subjects tenable at Trent University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
You may also apply for: International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University, USA
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicant for the International Global Citizen Scholarship Awards at Trent University must be an international student who has demonstrated outstanding academic achievements as well as strong leadership and community services abilities.
- Applicant must be admitted to study an undergraduate course at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship must possess a minimum qualification as stated in the country-specific admission requirements
Application Procedure for the International Global Citizen Scholarship Awards at Trent University
- Applicants for the scholarship must be given admission to study an undergraduate course at Trent University. Thereafter, the applicant is to apply for the scholarship by downloading and filling the application form in either pdf or word format and submit same together with supporting documents to email@example.com
- Applicants are to submit also the following supporting documents and send as one file either are pdf. or word document:
- A 500-word essay outlining applicant’s academic aspirations as well as career goals and how Trent University can help the applicant actualize the said goals.
- A well written outline of most recent extracurricular activities, community service and leadership in the last two (2) years.
- An essay stating how applicant’s community service and leadership has been a part of applicant’s educational and personal career growth. The essay should be a maximum of 500 words.
- A 500-word essay outlining a local, national or international issue and its relevance to the applicant.
- Applicants are also to submit two reference letters to include at least one from teachers/former teachers. The reference letters can be e-mailed by the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must include the full name of the applicant in the subject line.
- Official statement of annual salary from parent(s). guardian(s) or employer(s) on the official letter head of the company or recent statement of income tax returns should also be attached.
Other Recommended Post(s):
- University of West England Millenium Scholarship 2020 (Open to International Students)
- University of Waterloo Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships 2019/2020 in Canada
- International Students ICT Scholarships at University of Canberra, Australia
Other Important Notice:
- Applicants are advised to check the general, program and country-specific requirement for admission before they proceed to apply for a course.
- Applicants must meet the academic and English Language requirements of the university as at the time of application.
Scholarship Application Webpage
Scholarship Deadline: 15th February 2020
My name is yonas begadhaw i have BAIn marketing management i need full or half scholarship on masters program in marketing management or MBA