International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University: Truman State University in USA invites applications from meriting students for their International Student Academic Awards 2020. Students who take admission into the school undergraduate program for the next academic session are automatically considered for the award provided they meet the eligibility criteria and renewable yearly based on set conditions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Truman State University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Truman State University, USA.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Full Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate degree students
Scholarship Worth: $1000 to $6000 to be awarded per year
Subject Eligibility: All subjects offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships for International students.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University, the following eligibility conditions apply
- Applicants must be a freshman who wants to pursue a degree at TSU.
- Applicants are required I-20 Certificate of Eligibility.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language (you need to see the school admission requirement)
Scholarship Benefits and Value: Awardees of the International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University gets the following
- The Truman State University will provide awards range from $1000 to $6000 to eligible candidate that basis on their academic achievements, English scores, and extracurricular participation.
- To renew your award at 100%, students must maintain a Truman grade point average of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- Kent State University Global Excellence Scholarships in USA 2020
- International Science Scholarships at the University of Queensland 2020
Application Procedures for the International Student Academic Awards 2020 at Truman State University – How-to-Apply:
Applicants will only need to take admission at Truman for a degree course. There will not be any separate application for the grant, admitted students are automatically considered for the grant if they are qualified.
Application Deadline: Spring — November 1, fall — June 1, and Nursing program (fall only) — January 31 annually