Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program, 2020: The call for application for the Environmental Fellows Program at the Harvard University Center for the Environment is ongoing and open to qualified researchers across the world. The program was created by the Harvard University Center for the Environment to enable recent doctorate degree holders to use and expand Harvard’s resources to tackle complex environmental challenges. The Fellows will work for two years with faculty members from Harvard in any school or department to create new knowledge as well as strengthening connections across the University’s academic disciplines.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Harvard University Center for the Environment
Fellowship to be taken at: Harvard University
Fellowship Type: Full Funding
Fellowship level: Post Doctoral
Fellowship Worth: $70,000 per year salary, health insurance, $2,500 travel allowance
Subject Eligibility: Courses related to Energy and Environment
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international applicants
You may also like: Call for Application: Yale Young African Scholars Program 2020 (Fully-Funded to UK)
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be holders of a doctorate degree or comparable terminal degree awarded between May 2016 and August 2020.
- Applicants must possess prior academic and professional success or potential contribution to scholarship or practice.
- Applicants must submit a project proposal that is in line with the mandate of the Harvard Center for the Environment and should demonstrate the relevance of the proposed work for addressing environmental issues, along with demonstration of excellent potential for intellectual achievement.
- Applicants must show commitment to the fellowship by ensuring that the aim of establishing the program is achieved.
Other Opportunities for you:
- Call for Application: Invest Your Talent Programme in Italy, 2020
- Quebec University – FRQNT Internship Program 2020 for International Students
Application Procedure for the Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program, 2020
Potential applicants are to start early to identify and establish a relationship with a Harvard faculty member to host his/her research.
Successful applicants will be recommended by their proposed host. Each applicant’s host must submit a letter of support of maximum 2-pages to the selection committee describing the level of commitment to the research and the candidate in details.
Visit the Official Webpage for Details
Application Deadline: January 10th, 2020
I need this scholarship