2020 SCDTP Studentship for International Students at University of Southampton: International students are welcomed to apply for the fully-funded 2020 SCDTP Studentship awards at the University of Southampton in the United Kingdom for a full-time study and research programme.
Applicants are needed to research how systems thinking can be used to improve problem structuring and decision-making to achieve sustainable outcomes within the energy-water-food-environment nexus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): South Coast Doctoral Training Partnership (SCDTP).
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southampton, UK.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: PhD
Slots: Not Stated.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Payment of all programme fees plus an annual stipend of £15,009 (19/20 UKRI rate)
Subject Eligibility: Research areas includes Simulation; systems thinking; Systems Dynamics; Public policy; Economic development; Environmental economics; Entrepreneurship, Stakeholder management.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- International Students Scholarship at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Abertay University’s International Postgraduate Scholarships in Uk, 2020/2021
- Hansen Leadership Institute Programme for International Students, 2020
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the studentship; the following conditions will hold;
- Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- PhD degree program will be awarded in development and environmental economics; entrepreneurship; System Dynamics, stakeholder management and public policy.
- They must have skills required simulation; systems thinking; Systems Dynamics; Public policy; Economic development; Environmental economics; Entrepreneurship, Stakeholder management.
- English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Procedures for the 2020 SCDTP Studentship for International Students at University of Southampton – How-to-Apply:
To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants must automatically consider for this application program. Should you have any questions regarding the SCDTP or its application procedure, please contact [email protected]