Guinness Nigeria Scholarship for Undergraduate Students: Guinness Nigeria is inviting scholarship applications from Nigerians studying in any recognised Nigerian University or Polytechnic to apply for the scholarship programme. The scholarship aims at providing full tuition award to students who are either in their first or year of studies. The scholarship is also part of Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to ensuring that transformative programmes and being implemented that fosters youth development. The scholarship can be taken nationwide in any Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Guinness Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Full
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is for all undergraduate in Nigerian Universities
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Nigerians
You may also apply: University of West London Fully Funded Scholarships for Nigerian
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applications are open to undergraduate students who are studying the following courses: Engineering and Sciences courses including: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Chemical engineering, Laboratory Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing and Sales, Human Resources/Industrial and Labour Resources, Accounting.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students in their first or second year of studies.
- Applicants may be asked to write an aptitude test where successful candidates will be selected.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to make available a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations where applicable.
Applicants are to send in their application Including the under-listed requirements:
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number/Year of Study
- Home Town/ Local Government Area/ State of Origin
- Phone Number/ E-mail address
- Scanned Copy of Student Identity Card
- Admission Letter
Application Procedure for the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in Nigerian Universities
Interested and qualified applicants are to send their application details to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd September, 2019.