Fully funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Liverpool: Applications are hereby welcomed from eligible and academically qualified international postgraduate students for Postgraduate Research Scholarship who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at University of Liverpool for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Liverpool welcomed applications from students with a 2:1 or higher master’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science, particularly those with some of the skills directly relevant to the project outlined.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Liverpool, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Liverpool, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee & maintenance grant of £15,009
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Fully funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Liverpool;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a postgraduate degree program;
- The award is available for postgraduate in Chemistry, Physics, or Materials Science courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Liverpool, UK;
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Liverpool’s minimum’s English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Fully funded Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Liverpool
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020