Merit-based Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology in USA: Rochester Institute of Technology – USA is welcoming applications from international undergraduate students for Merit-based Scholarships who performed tremendously in academics and wish to study at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Rochester Institute of Technology is positioned the 10th largest private institution in the USA in the term of its student population. Its computer, art, engineering and science programmes are highly ranked and regarded as the best in the country. The institution was established in 1829.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Educational fund
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-based Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology in USA
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- Renewable for up to 8 semesters as long as student remains in good academic standing.
- Not available during enrollment in Cooperative Education (Co-op) since a student is not charged tuition.
- If eligible for multiple scholarships, student receives the award with the highest dollar value.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Rochester Institute of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Merit-based Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology in USA
No special application necessary. Submit a completed admission application and supporting materials submitted by the admission priority filing date.
Demonstrated financial need is not considered when selecting recipients.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020