Carroll Viera Appreciation Endowed Scholarship: Applications are hereby invited from outstanding and academically qualified international students for Carroll Viera Appreciation Endowed Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at Tennessee Technological University for 2020/2021 academic session.
Adedeji (Deji) and Iswat Badiru are delighted to endow a scholarship to honor Dr. Carroll Viera of the English Department at Tennessee Technological University. When Deji started at Tennessee Tech in January 1976, Dr. Viera (Then Dr. Carroll Miller) was a crucial early mentor to Deji as he began to study in the United States, when he was placed in her English course for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tennessee Technological University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Tennessee Technological University, USA
Scholarship Type: Educational fund
Scholarship level: Any
Scholarship Worth: Education award
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Carroll Viera Appreciation Endowed Scholarship at Tennessee Technological University;
- Candidates must be an international student
- Must be a current or prospective full-time student in good standing in accordance with current institutional polices;
- Must be an international student or a student from an undeserved population;
- Must have demonstrated a desire to master the English language and improve communication skills;
- Must use the scholarship to advance his/her language abilities, i.e. additional courses, independent study, tutor assistance, etc.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Tennessee Technological University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Carroll Viera Appreciation Endowed Scholarship at Tennessee Technological University
How- To- Apply
To be considered for this great opportunity, student needs to have admission to the program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can send your application for the award.
Eligible candidates are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020