Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students to Study in Malaysia 2020: International students are requested to apply for the 2020 Sunway University Postgraduate by Research Scholarship in Malaysia for the 2020/21 academic session in a fully funded scholarship scheme. As part of the university’s commitment to support and encourage academic excellence, excellent students will be awarded postgraduate by research scholarships to enable them advance their educational career.
International students who completed their bachelor’s degree from Sunway University, Sunway College, Lancaster University and Monash University Malaysia are especially encouraged to apply. Awards made to students under the scholarship shall commence from the first day of enrolment and shall subject to satisfactory performance and successful progression, last for the normal duration of the programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sunway Education group, Jeffrey Cheah Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: Malaysia
Scholarship level: Masters and PhD by research
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees waivers
Subject Eligibility: MSc in Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Life Sciences, Psychology, Medical Science, MA in Creative Arts and Media, PhD in Business, Computing, Psychology, Mathematical Sciences, Medical Sciences.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students to Study in Malaysia 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate programmes by research. They must meet all necessary entry requirements for their chosen programme of study and be in receipt of an unconditional offer from the University.
- Applicants applying for the masters by research scholarship must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants for the PhD by research scholarship must have obtained good master’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and research skills.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters Students 2020/21
- Deans Excellence Scholarships At University of Strathclyde Glasgow
Application Procedures for the Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students to Study in Malaysia 2020
Applicants are to apply for admissions first into an eligible course at the host university and thereafter complete the scholarship application form. Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information while completing the form as falsified information will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020