Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship for International Students, 2020: The Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship is pleased to announce the 2019/2020 fellowship program for international students. The Blossom Hill Foundation is a non-profit organization that operates out of New Canaan founded in 2009 by Shiva Sarram with the commitment to investing in social entrepreneurs to help people affected by challenges in the Middle east thrive and also has the objective of pursuing innovative and bold ideas for changing the future of conflict-affected children. All interested applicants are to complete the online application.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Blossom Hill Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at: Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America
Fellowship Type: Fellowship
Fellowship level: Professional
Fellowship Worth: $50,000 and a renewable term based on assessment and evaluation of the project’s impact.
Subject Eligibility: Business, Public Service
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for international students
You may also like: AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship Programme 2020 – 2022 (Fully-Funded to Germany)
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the Fellowship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students interested in business and the public service and must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business or Public Service.
- Applicants can apply for a fellowship position of one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country on completion of the fellowship program to contribute to the development of their home country.
- Applicants must show strong leadership potential with excellent academic credentials.
- World Bank Group (WBG) 2020 Postgraduate Fellowship Program for Young Africans
- PTDF 2020/2021 Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme to Study in France, Germany, China and Malaysia
Application Procedure for the Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship for International Students, 2020
- Applicants for the Blossom Hill Foundation fellowship should ensure that they complete the online application form and attach the necessary supporting documents which will aid in their application
- Applicants are to note that the fellowship program is highly competitive and applicants should ensure that they submit their applications before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: March 27, 2020