Study in Canada Scholarships 2021-2022: Global Affairs Canada is pleased to announce the opening of applications for Canada scholarships program for international students for 2021-2022 academic year. The program will offer academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the post-secondary level that leads to a diploma, post-graduate, certificate or master’s degree at a college or university in Canada.
The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines. Candidates must first apply for admission to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution to be eligible for the scholarship. Eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply for the Global Affairs Canada Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Global Affairs Canada
Scholarship to be taken at: Canadian College or University
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Masters
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Subject Eligibility: Any Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses tenable in any Canadian University.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Study in Canada Scholarships 2021-2022 | ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Turkey, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- must be enrolled as full-time students at post-secondary institutions in the eligible countries/territories and paying any tuition fees required by these institutions at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange;
- who hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency, or who have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada are not eligible;
- already participating in an exchange scholarship program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible; and
- already enrolled in a program at a Canadian post-secondary institution are not eligible.
The scholarship value varies depending on the duration of studies:
- CAD 10,200 for college, undergraduate or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research; or
- CAD 12,700 for graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for a period of five to six months of study or research.
How-to-Apply: Canadian post-secondary institutions may submit an application on behalf of an admitted student who meets the eligibility criteria and has indicated interest in the Study in Canada Scholarships Program.
Application Deadline: 30st March, 2021