Imarticus Right to Education Scholarship in India 2020: Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding international undergraduate students for Imarticus Right to Education Scholarship, who demonstrate commitment toward academic pursuit and wish to enroll in a degree program at Imarticus Learning Inc. in India for 2020/2021 academic session.
Imarticus’ Right to Education Program has been initiated to encourage the talents of such students and it appreciates, recognizes, and supports aspirants who have the potential to achieve excellence, but are tied down by monetary constraints.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imarticus Learning Inc.
Scholarships to be taken at: Imarticus Learning Inc., India
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up 75% off the program fee
Subject Eligibility: Finance, Analytics, and Technology
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Imarticus Right to Education Scholarship in India 2020:
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- A household income of below INR 250,000.
- The successful completion of a written assessment.
- The successful completion of a personal interview by industry experts.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Imarticus Learning Inc., India
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Imarticus Learning Inc’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Bilkent University Scholarship For Global Students in Turkey
Application Procedures for Imarticus Right to Education Scholarship in India 2020
To be part of this opportunity, you must download and fill out the application form available on the Imarticus Learning Inc. website. After that, you must walk into any Imarticus Learning Centre with your completed application, speak to a career counselor, and identify career paths and the most suited program for you. Finally, you have to submit the filled-out form at the Imarticus Learning Centre for assessment.
Application Deadline: Currently Open