Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA: Trinity University – USA is welcoming applications from eligible and committed international undergraduate students for Merit-Based Scholarship offered at the institution. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
All international applicants are considered for general merit-based scholarships based on the documents submitted with their application for admission. Historically, scholarships have ranged from $5,000-$27,000 USD per year, renewable for 4 years (8 semesters).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Trinity University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Trinity University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000-$27,000 USD per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Trinity University, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Trinity University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Bilkent University Scholarship For Global Students in Turkey
Application Procedures for Merit-Based Scholarships at Trinity University, USA
To be considered for need-based financial aid, students must submit the CSS Profile for International Students or the International Student Financial Aid Application with their application for admission. Applicants who indicate an intention to apply for need-based financial aid will not receive an admissions decision until their application for need-based aid is received.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020