Need Based Financial Aid at College of Wooster, USA 2020: College of Wooster – USA is offering Need Based Financial Aid for outstanding and committed international undergraduate students, this scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
International students applying to College of Wooster can be considered for both merit and need-based awards. Need-based aid is competitive, and the maximum financial aid package at the College of Wooster for international students covers full tuition. The Wooster International Scholarship is renewable annually for each year the student is in good standing at the College (there is no minimum GPA for renewal). The Scholarship does not need to be repaid.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): College of Wooster, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: College of Wooster, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Need Based Financial Aid at College of Wooster, USA 2020
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at College of Wooster, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the College of Wooster’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Application Procedures for Need Based Financial Aid at College of Wooster, USA 2020
To apply for need-based financial aid, international students must submit the international student financial aid application and the certificate of finances. It’s important that you fill out this document accurately and completely. Incorrect or incomplete information can negatively affect your offer of admission. We strongly urge applicants to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020