Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students: Bangor University in the UK is welcoming applications from international students for their 2020 Vice-Chancellor Scholarships targeted at students with excellent grades and wishing to study in the United Kingdom on scholarship.
The scholarship is for both undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes and pays up to 50% tuition fees while also giving a stipend of up to £3,000 per year for for the undergraduate students for Year 2 & 3. More information is made available through the official webpage given later in the post.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangor University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Bangor University, UK.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Scholarship is Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3 for Undergraduate and 50% of the Tuition Fee for postgraduates.
Subject Eligibility: All programmes of the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Eligibility conditions for the Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships 2020 are as follows;
- International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible programmes are a bachelors or masters degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- For undergraduate degree: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- For postgraduate degree: Candidates must have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
- Applicants must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: International students are advised to look up and satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
Application Procedures for the Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships 2020 – How-to-Apply:
Students wishing to be awarded this studentship first will have to enrol in the bachelors or masters degree coursework via online application or UCAS at the Bangor University. After taking confirmation, applicants can access the application form and email it to Kerry Marie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.