2020 Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grants for International Students: The Universität Hamburg in Germany is offering the Degree Completion Grants aimed at fee-based international students in any degree programme of the university for the year 2020 academic session.
Degree completion grants are usually awarded for 6 months. The monthly amount of funding ranges between €200 and a maximum of €720. The individual funding amount is calculated according to the respective income.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universität Hamburg.
Scholarships to be taken at: Universität Hamburg, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Grants.
Scholarship level: Any degree level
Slots: Not Specified.
Scholarship Worth: between €200 and a maximum of €720.
Subject Eligibility: Any degree program.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- Bangor University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students, 2020
- Technical University of Munich Awards for international Students in Germany, 2020
- Chalmers IPOET Scholarships for International Students in Sweden, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the 2020 Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grants for International Students, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Application Procedures for the 2020 Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grants for International Students – How-to-Apply:
In each of the application periods, applicants should use the corresponding application link and log themselves in using their STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Document Requirements: Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
- 1st June
- 1st December