The Hocking Fellowship Programme for the 2019/2020 session is now open for individuals to apply and take advantage of this huge opportunity. The Hocking Fellowship Programme gives the award recipients the opportunity to carry out research in the diverse areas of complex mental Health with the view of providing cutting edge solutions to contemporary issues in the field of mental health. The fellowship programme which was established in honour of the late Barbara Hocking OAM (Executive Director of SANE, Australia between 1995-2012) who was at the fore-front of improving the wellbeing of Australians with complex health challenges, has the Hocking Fellowship and Hocking Community Award.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Hocking Fellowship
Fellowship level: Postgraduate
Fellowship Worth: $10000 AUD-$20000 AUD
Subject Eligibility: Focus areas on mental health including but not limited to Stigma reduction, Digital mental health, workplace mental health, Innovation and evidence-based approaches to managing mental health and wellbeing, Trauma and mental illness.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents including mental health professional and researchers.
English Language Requirement: Note stated
You may also like this: Wellcome International Training Fellowships for Postgraduate Scholars
Application Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The fellowship programme is open to researchers interested in the field of mental health research.
- Australian citizens and permanent residents are ell eligible to apply for the fellowship award programme.
- The applicant for the fellowship programme must be a candidate who has a good track record in the field of mental health.
- The applicant must possess relevant certification and degrees applicable in the field of mental health.
- The applicant must be willing to undertake the fellowship programme on a full-time basis throughout the period of the fellowship.
Application Procedure for the Hocking Fellowship Programme 2019/2020
- All applications for the Hocking Fellowship Programme are done online using the relevant application portal.
- Applicants are encouraged to read the instructions carefully before they proceed to apply for the fellowship programme
- Applicants are to provide evidence of degrees obtained and other relevant documents that may increase their chances of selection for the fellowship.
Scholarship application deadline: 15th September, 2019