Koftech Scholarships Award for Africans to Study in South Africa: Students from across Africa are invited to apply for a fully funded scholarship program at Koftech Institute of Technology. The scholarship is proudly funded by Koftech Solutions in partnership with Koftech Institute of Technology in South Africa.
In a way of contributing to the transformation of the African continent, the sponsor awards full scholarships to selected students with excellence skills, attitudes, and values evidenced by their leadership which in return is expected to help effect the transformation drive in their respective communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Koftech Solutions/Koftech Institute of Technology.
Scholarship to be taken at: Koftech Institute of Technology, South Africa.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Degree Study Level
Slots: Not Known.
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Subject Eligibility: All courses offered by the institute.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students of African origin
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Consider Applying Also For: MSc Scholarships 2019/2020 at University of Pretoria in Africa
General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be students of African origin
- Applicants must be committed to completing their qualifications within specified in minimum time of their chosen course and return to their home countries
- Applicants must be willing to giving back to their communities on return from their studies.
- Applicants must have a good command of English language and effectively apply same in communication.
Other Opportunities Recommended For You:
- 2019 International Strathclyde Prestige Scholarship Awards in UK
- Nitori International Scholarship Foundation to Study in Japanese University
Application Procedures for the Koftech Scholarships Award for Africans – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can begin their application here. Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019