2020 Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship at University of Manchester: International students from all nationalities are hereby invited to apply for a study opportunity, the Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship 2020-21 hosted at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom. It is a one year studentship worth $10000 to be awarded for a Masters degree programme to students of any nationality across the globe.
Scholarships Sponsor(s): University of Manchester/ Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Manchester, UK
Scholarship Type: Studentship Award.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: The studentships are worth £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Funding available for study in Japanese Studies.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
- A.S Hornby Educational Trust scholarships 2020 for the Postgraduate Study in UK (Fully-Funded)
- University of West England Millenium Scholarship 2020 (Open to International Students)
- 2020 Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for International Students
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the studentship award;
- Applicants can be from any nationality
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose English is not their first language will need to show that their English language abilities are at a high enough level to succeed in their studies.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Sasakawa Japanese Studies Postgraduate Studentship at University of Manchester – How-to-Apply:
To apply for the studentship, please contact Dr Erica Baffelli to request a studentship application form on [email protected]. A completed studentship form, including a CV and research proposal, should then be submitted directly to Dr Baffelli.
Application Deadline: 07 Feb 2020